By Jone Bruno(Courtesy-Chef Marcus Samuelson)
This classic Italian dish is simple to do and is the perfect and most versatile partner to any number of sides–spaghetti, ravioli, summer salads or angel hair pasta. Pick your favorite and dine al fresco like you were in Europe.
|Calories:||398 per serving|
|Prep Time:||10 mins|
|Cook Time:||10 mins|
|Total Time:||20 mins|
- 1 lbboned and skinned chicken breast
- 1 egg
- 3/4 c Italian style bread crumbs
- 1/4 coil
- 1/2 c dry white wine
- 3 tbsp lemon juice
1. Flatten chicken breast until thin.
2. Beat egg with 1 teaspoon water. Dip chicken in egg then coat with bread crumbs.
3. Heat oil in large skillet.
4. Add chicken and cook until golden and cooked through, about 5 minutes. Remove from pan. Drain any remaining oil.
5. Add wine and lemon juice. Stir over medium heat until slightly reduced, about 1 minute.
6. Return chicken to skillet, heat for 1 minute. Serve garnished with lemon wedge and parsley, if desired.